The organic extra-virgin olive oil that we produce, which we call “Il Nostro Oro” (Our Gold), is of the highest quality and value.
There are numerous reasons why this is true:
- The olives are grown organically
- The olives are harvested by hand
- The olives are collected in small crates and processed immediately (maximum of two to four hours after harvesting)
- We grind the olives in our company mill, where we only grind our own olives.
- We provide a quality certificate that attests to absolute excellence.
The olive farm contains a notable variety of plants. Their age varies from a few months to two centuries.
The entire planting covers approximately a hectare and consists of 350 plants.
The different cultivars give rise to our oil. We can list a few to give you an idea of the mixture:
Leccino, Carboncella, Frantoio, Moraiolo, Coroncina and Ascolana dura.
Before making a purchase click here to request your discount code to be written in the contact form message when you order.
We sell and deliver our “IL NOSTRO ORO” Organic Extra-virgin Olive Oil throughout the world (perhaps “the world” is an exaggeration – it would be more appropriate to say Europe is our focus!), offering packaging options that suit your needs:
Package of 6 bottles (0.5 l each)
Package of 12 bottles (0.25 l each)
Package of one 3 l tin
Package of one 5 l tin
Assorted and customized
0,5 l bottle
5 l tin
Again available from November 2020